Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
WhitePages is a people and public records search service. They allow people search, reverse phone search, reverse address search and public records search.
Overview of the information removal process:
You must register with WhitePages in order to request to suppress information from WhitePages.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from WhitePages
- Click this link and either login with your WhitePages account information or register for an account: http://www.whitepages.com/me/suppressions
- Search for your name using the form on the WhitePages homepage http://www.whitepages.com/
- You will be brought to a page which lists several different profiles that match your name. Scroll down the page until you see references to your information that have a “View Full Profile” button.
- Click the button to view the full profile and then copy and paste the link to that profile to enter it into the form on the http://www.whitepages.com/me/suppressions page.
- Select a reason for your request to remove the information and then move to the next step.
- You can either use the phone number provided if it is accurate or enter a new phone number to help verify your identity.
- WhitePages will call you and an automated message will state that you need to press “1” if you would like your profile removed from WhitePages.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
WhitePages says it will be removed “shortly”
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, WhitePages relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc…, it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again.