Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
Veromi allows you to conduct many different searches to include a people search, business search, employment search, unclaimed money, and more. The information in the results comes from white pages information, property records, voter registration cards and much more.
Overview of the information removal process:
Requesting to remove your information can only be accomplished by sending the information required (listed below) in a letter by U.S. Mail to Veromi.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from Veromiby mail:
- Search for your record at the search form on this page http://www.veromi.net/Search/People/Default.htm
- You will need to enter your first name, middle initial, last name, age, city and state.
- Once you have found your record, if possible, print the page containing your record info. You can add this in with the other information required by Veromi in order to request to have your information removed.
- On a paper, write down your First name, Last name, Middle initial, Aliases and A.K.A.’s, Complete current address, Complete former addresses going back 20 years, Date of Birth – including month, day, and year
- Sign the paper
- Mail the paper and record if you printed it, to the following address:
1821 Q Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
They will “endeavor to comply with your request (to remove your information) as soon as reasonably possible“.
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, Veromi relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc…, it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again. Note that despite any request for removal of or change to personally identifiable information, Veromi may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and there may also be residual information that will remain within their databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed.