Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
Spokeo offers people search, email lookup, reverse phone lookup, and address lookup.
Overview of the information removal process:
Spokeo makes it easy to remove your info from their Name Search, Reverse Phone Search, Reverse Email Search and Username Search. Government employees with a “.gov” email address will get priority processing if they use their .gov email in the process to request to remove their info.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from Spokeo
- Use the search form at http://www.spokeo.com to find your individual listing.
- Copy the URL (link) for the listing
- Visit the www.spokeo.com/optout page
- Paste the URL for the listing into the form and provide a valid email address.
- Click the “Remove this listing” button” and then check the email account you entered into the form.
- Click the link in the confirmation email to complete the process.
- If you have multiple records in Spokeo, you will need to complete the above process for each record.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
2 to 3 days from the time you click the link in the confirmation email they send you.
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, Spokeo relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc…, it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again.