Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
Radaris refers to its people search as a Public Records Deep Search and they say they provide comprehensive information from local, state and federal sources.
Overview of the information removal process:
Radaris gives you the option of removing a record completely or modifying information in a record to make it more accurate. You must register for a free Radaris account in order to delete or modify information and you can only delete 6 records total.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from Radaris
- Search for a name using the search form at https://radaris.com
- Select the name (record) that is most appropriate on the search results page by clicking the “full profile” button.
- On the profile page containing the information for the record, you will see a down arrow next to a button that says “Get Report”. Click that arrow and select “Control Information”
- When the new page loads, select the “Remove Information” link. You will then be prompted to register for an account with Radaris in order to continue with the removal process.
- Registering for an account can be done with your name, email and a password you choose.
- You will need to verify your identity by entering a cell phone number to receive a verification code.
- Once the verification code is successfully inputted into the form on the Radaris site, you will receive a message confirming that the record is now “private”.
- In your profile, you will have the opportunity to delete 6 records from the Radaris system.
- Once you have selected up to 6 records, you will be asked the reason for the deletion of the information. Once submitted, you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will need to click the link in the confirmation email to complete the request to remove the selected information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
Up to 48 hours
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, Radaris relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc…, it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again.