Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
PublicDataCheck provides fast and easy access to public records. PublicDataCheck also offers personal protection, monitoring, and email alert tools to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Overview of the information removal process:
Requesting to remove your information from PublicDataCheck is as easy as sending an email with some information which will help them to locate your record and requesting to have your information removed. You may not make a request for someone else and can only request to have your own information removed.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from PublicDataCheck:
- First, you should check to see if your record is listed in PublicDataCheck by using the search form on their homepage at www.publicdatacheck.com
- You may only request to remove your own information from their system and cannot make the request on behalf of others
- If you are in their system and would like to request to be removed, send an email to [email protected] and include the following information in your email:
- First and last name
- Current address (to include city, state and zip code)
- previous addresses (to include city, state and zip code)
- Send the email
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
You will receive an email confirmation once they have received and reviewed your request to remove your information
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, PublicDataCheck relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc.., it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again.