Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
PeopleSmart .is a people search service that will provide detailed information about someone and charges a fee in order to see the results.
Overview of the information removal process:
Requesting to remove your info from PeopleSmart is as simple as sending them an email with the appropriate information.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from PeopleSmart
- Find your record using the PeopleSmart Opt Out search form at https://www.peoplesmart.com/optout-go
- Once you have found your record, click the “That’s the one” button.
- You will then be asked if you are opting out yourself, a family member or other.
- You will then be taken to a page and need to input a valid email address so they can send you a verification email.
- You must click the link in the verification email
- in order to complete the process of removing your info from PeopleSmart, click the “OK” button on the page that loads after clicking the link in the confirmation email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
Up to 72 hours
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, PeopleSmart relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc.., it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again.