Learn how to request to remove your personal information from more than 25 people search websites. We are a simple site providing a free service to help other internet users.Learn more
PeopleFinders allows you to search for information about people and phone numbers and provides information about current and previous addresses, phone number, aliases, date of birth and criminal records along with linking to additional reports provided by other services such as BeenVerified, PeopleLooker and Truthfinder.
Overview of the information removal process:
PeopleFinders provides a way for your personal information that they have in their database to be blocked, but since they also link to additional services that provide detailed information about people, you will need to also request to remove your info from those services individually. PeopleFinders does not accept opt-out requests by fax or mail and may require photo identification.
How to remove your information:
Follow these steps to remove your info from PeopleFinders:
- Visit the following link on PeopleFinders to manage your listing: http://www.peoplefinders.com/manage
- You will need to input your first and last name along with a city and state that you have lived in to find your record.
- Once you have located your record, click the “This is me” button.
- A new page will load that gives two options, one to keep showing your information and the other to “opt out my info”. Click the “opt out my info” button.
- A new page will load and you will need agree to the terms and then click the “continue” button.
- You will then be provided an option to purchase a background report on yourself or you cans kip that step.
- Once complete, you will be taken to a page which says “Thank you for managing your public records on PeopleFinders.com”.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have to pay to remove your information?
How long does it take for the information to be removed?
Will your information reappear after requesting to remove it?
As with many of the other services, PeopleFinders relies on other partners to obtain the data they show in their system. If your personal information is connected to other spellings of your name, new phone numbers, new addresses, etc.., it may reappear in their system. It would be in your best interest to revisit their website at a later date to ensure that you do not have to remove your information again.